Dream Movers are committed to keeping their employees, customers, and the community safe during the ongoing global pandemic. Dream Movers keep up to date and adhere to the latest guidelines provided by the Australian Government. Dream Movers will quickly adapt as the situation develops and every removal they undertake will be performed under the strictest health and safety measures.
Table of Contents
Your Health Is Our Top Priority
Dream Movers handle your belongings with care and respect and they will handle your health with the same standards. The Dream Movers team understands that moving in the current climate comes with added anxiety and they are happy to discuss the measures they are taking and any additional requirements you may need to feel safe and confident during the move.
What Dream Movers Are Doing Now
Dream Movers have the current precautions in place to protect our customers and employees during any removal process.
- Between every job, all equipment and trucks are thoroughly disinfected.
- Staff are monitored daily to ensure all active employees are free from Covid-19 symptoms.
- All Dream Movers removalists will wear masks throughout the process and masks are swapped regularly throughout the day. Extra masks are placed in every truck when it leaves the base.
- The Dream Movers team will always keep a safe distance (1-2 meters) from customers at all times.
- Hands and surfaces are regularly sanitized throughout the day and are provided as part of any on-site essentials kit.
A Changing Situation
As there can be major changes to health guidance daily, Dream Movers may need to occasionally alter plans to ensure the latest safety advice can be followed by their team. If any changes will affect your move Dream Movers will contact you immediately to discuss your options. The Dream Movers team is committed to ensuring their employees and the community are safe and will not undertake any work that compromises you or anyone else’s safety. Dream Movers understand last-minute changes can be stressful but they will work with you to find any possible solution that can be carried out safely under current guidelines.
Currently, Dream Movers are still able to carry out local, country, and interstate relocations. They will continue to work hard to provide you with their premium customer service during this challenging time. Dream Movers can still take bookings and are happy to discuss the precautions they are taking to protect you during any inquiry.
How to Help
There are some simple measures that you can take to help protect yourself and your family during the removal process.
- Keep your family and yourself at a safe distance from the removalists
- Sanitize your house’s surfaces and any belongings that may be handled by the team.
- Follow the removalists’ advice. The removalist team has been educated with the latest Covid-19 guidance and can advise you on how to conduct the removal process safely.
- Please notify Dream Movers if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with, is suspected to have, or is displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. Dream Movers will happily reschedule to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you have any concerns or queries about any part of the removal process during the pandemic then do not hesitate to contact Dream Movers on 1300 849 121. Dream Movers will be happy to answer any concerns or queries you may have.